Light- and Weatherfastness of Textiles
How can we help you?
If you should have questions regarding Atlas products and services or would like to discuss how Atlas can help you meet your testing needs, please contact us.
The success of your new fashion collection or home textiles depends on current trends and individual tastes while technical textiles are judged by functionality. But for all textiles, resistance to the harmful effects of natural sunlight or artificial illumination is critical.
Will your textiles hold up to your product claims?
Benefit from Atlas' more than 90 years of experience in lightfastness testing conforming to industry standards such as ISO 105-B02, 105-B04, 105-B06, AATCC TM 16, TM 169, TM 177, ASTM D4355 and Marks & Spencer C9-C9A.
Whether you want to buy your own testing equipment or prefer to send samples to one of our laboratories, Atlas has a solution to fit your needs.
Some of our products
5 reasons to work with Atlas
- Atlas products and services apply to a variety of industries such as automotive, paints and coatings, food and beverage, plastics and polymers, paper and packaging, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, textiles, and solar
- Atlas offers an array of products and services that provide you with the knowledge you need to make informed material performance decisions to support your warranty and service life claims
- Atlas offers a wide range of solutions to help you strengthen your market position and win new markets
- Atlas provides technical support and instrument solutions to the textile industry for appropriate quality tests meeting all international standards
- Atlas is an ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025 accredited and recognized leader in quality control and quality assurance testing